Free ActiveOver50 Newsletter
To subscribe Click Here
"Should I Stay Or Move?"
Should I stay in my home?
Move to a senior living community?
“Stay or move?” Homeowners face this question sooner or later.
For some, the decision to move is made easier due to health or financial
issues. For others, moving after living 25 to 50 years in the same home is scary and life changing, not to be taken lightly.
In the upcoming Summer issue of ActiveOver50, we’re producing a special
Bay Area “Housing Resource Guide” to help you decide whether to stay or move. It will give you valuable and current housing information on “what to do and where to go.”
It’s FREE as a download standalone, supplement. To reserve your copy today, email Larry Hayes: email@example.com.
Unique Advertising Opportunity in Coming Summer Issue
Bay Area 2015 "Housing Resource Guide"
To learn more, email Larry Hayes: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Current, useful information on senior living housing and resources in the San Francisco Bay Area including Continuing Care Communities (CCRC), Independent, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, Real Estate, Home Care providers and more.
- Standalone, Bay Area Housing Guide supplement
- Reaching over 200,000 boomers and seniors in the San Francisco Bay Area in print and online
- Heavily promoted year-round as a free download
Silicon Valley Boomer Venture Summit
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
Tuesday, June 30, 2015 8am to 5pm
"Surfing the Longevity Economy"
Presented by Mary Furlong & Associates
Thinking of starting your own business? Or wanting to discover new ways to
help grow the company you work for?
You’re invited to network with industry experts and innovators in the boomer
and senior space at the annual Silicon Valley Boomer Venture Summit June 30 on the Santa Clara University campus.
Keynote speaker famed TV writer and producer Norman Lear, 92, of “All In The Family and “Maude.” Learn about his latest book: “Even This I Get to Experience.”
- Karissa Price-Rico, CMO, Care Innovations
- Andy Cohen, President, Caring.com
- Jody Holtzman, SVP, AARP
- Miles Orkin, UX Program Manager, Google
- Jeff Clark, CEO, GreatCall
Hear from Steve Moran, publisher of Senior Housing News on “Trends In Multigenerational Living.” Discover the latest news from Care Innovation and other high tech companies developing new products to improve the lives of seniors worldwide.
To learn about sponsorship opportunities, contact Jo Anne Morrison at email@example.com.
Special Discount for Attendees
Use code sV15FOM and get a special registration discount.
To register, go to: boomerventuresummit.org.